Biblical Counseling for Hope and Healing
Alan participates in a healing process that restores people to mental, emotional and spiritual health by teaching them to walk their talk, and through the application of God’s Word to their life circumstances.
He facilitates life-changing marriage enrichment seminars.
Alan’s style is emotionally supportive, yet directive. His specialties include:
- Marriage and family issues
- Communication and conflict resolution
- Men’s issues—addiction and pornography, depression and anger
- Coaching men and fathers in living out their faith
- Coaching in the “seven areas of life”
- Problem-solving and planning from a biblical perspective
- Premarital counseling
For an appointment
call Alan at
Or send an email.
Alan Heller is an author, gifted biblical counselor and communication expert. He has been connecting people with God and each other through the ministry of Walk & Talk since 1990. He worked with a biblical counseling ministry in Phoenix, Arizona, from 1981 to 1990, and was an associate pastor at Living Streams Church in Phoenix from 1993 to 2000. He received his Master of Marriage and Family Counseling degree from Phoenix Seminary in 2005.