1. GET AWAY !
2. When traveling on a long trip, wrap inexpensive gifts to
give small children to keep them occupied along the
3. Plan together as a family—it will help with the
4. Try to do things that are fun for each family member.
5. Leave cell phones and pagers in the room for a day—
you won’t die!
6. HAVE FUN, lighten up and enjoy your life together
while you have the time.
7. Budget and use coupons for dinner and attractions—
usually there are discount books or local magazines
for tourists that will save you a lot of money.
8. Don’t be in a hurry—take your time to do a few things
and enjoy them.
9. Get some books to read about the place(s) you will be
visiting—this creates vision and anticipation.
10. Pray before, during, and after. Give thanks and you
will draw near to each other as you draw near to HIM.
HAVE A GREAT TIME THIS SUMMER!